Monday 6 February 2012

Outfit Post: Sunday 5 Feb - Casual in the Snow

This weekend, as we headed to some friends for a chilled evening of movies and red wine, I decided to dress pretty casual too, with a floral skirt, knee-high camel boots and my favourite black beret. It was too wintry to get out of the comfy black tights, so best to go for a cool, simple silhouette but with a flash of girlish colour with a big rose ring and string of pearls. It has a bit of an otome feel I think. Oh yeah, excuse the towel, my boots were still a bit soggy from the snow.


Beret: Accessorize
Top: Jill by Jill Stuart
Cardigan: Misch Masch
Skirt: Lodispotto
Boots: Primark

Some close ups of the jewellery and the skirt fabric. The floral design on this is one of my most beloved:









No comments:

Post a Comment